If you have never had these, whip them up and put them on your next cheese platter. You will not be disappointed! These are best eaten warm, so put mixture in the oven 15minutes before you want them served! If you want to make them ahead of time they are just as delicious cold as well.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a 24-hole mini muffin tray and set aside.
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate
10 sec/speed 9.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend
20 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further
5 sec/speed 8.
- Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for a few minutes before serving warm.
If you do not have a thermomix follow the below method;
1. Mix the cheeses and arrowroot together in a bowl.
2. Add the egg, milk, oil and mix to combine.
3. Fill mini muffin tin 3/4 full with batter.